Lutz home in South San Francisco was listed, in contract in two weeks, closed in 30 days, 60 day lease back, 1031 exchange into another Property in Sacramento:
This Property was listed, in contract in two weeks and closed in 30 days. The Property had a 360 interior scan and drone video to assist in the online marketing efforts provided at no additional charge to the Seller:
"Thank you, Scott! YOU made it happen.
More than happy to give a testimonial...
Hope we all can keep in touch, as you are great people! Come visit us in Baja when the snowmobiles run out of fuel....
- Services included in all listings at no additional charge:
- 360 Degree scan of interior of home with the new 4K Matterport scanner.
- Floor plans from the scan:
- 4K Drone video.
- MLS, Internet and Broker email brochures of listing.
- Coordination of all "Pre Marketing" inspections (i.e. Pest, Home inspections….).
- Market Open House and follow up with private appointments with "Qualified" prospects.
- Coordination of client tours with appointments, and full communication with Homeowners on a regular basis via email, phone, text, etc. Whatever is their preference.
The goal is to get as many "Qualified" buyers to see your home as possible. Many of today's buyers are coming from the Bay Area and don't have time to drive to every possible home on the market. They spend hours researching online before they commit to the drive to the area. If your home has the "best" digital marketing (i.e. 360 scan, drone, high quality photos, etc.) you will get more interest and that helps you to get the "highest" possible price for your home. This enables you to move on to your next home quickly and with the highest potential profit.